Note: Grammarly isn’t running any Black Friday sale this year. However, you’ll get up to a 61% discount by upgrading to Grammarly’s annual subscription.
Grammarly Black Friday Sale
If you’re looking for the Grammarly Black Friday deals, then don’t miss a limited time Grammarly Black Friday sale.
During the event period, you’ll get a special 61% Grammarly Black Friday Discount by upgrading to Grammarly Premium’s yearly plan.
It’s an online proofreading and plagiarism checker tool.
If you want to improve your content writing, write error-free emails, or score better grades in an academic writing project, you should grab Grammarly Black Friday deals.
How to Activate Grammarly Black Friday Deals
Follow this step-by-step guide to grab the Grammarly Black Friday special discount offer.
Step 1: Visit the Grammarly website by clicking this link.
Step 2: It’ll ask you to add Grammarly Extension to your browser.
Step 3: Once you install the Grammarly browser extension, you need to sign up for a free account. Fill up the necessary details and signup for Grammarly services.
Step 4: You can continue with the free plan that offers basic grammar and spell checks.
However, a premium plan will unlock some advanced features, including in-depth proofreading, vocabulary enhancement, sentence structure improvement, and plagiarism checking.
Step 5: If you’re a businessman, student, digital marketer, or content writer, then you should definitely consider upgrading to Grammarly premium.
Step 6: Choose an annual subscription because it offers the maximum discount.
During Grammarly Black Friday sale, you can get up to a 61% discount on Grammarly Premium.
Step 7: Review your order and complete the transaction using a credit card.
Congratulations! You have successfully claimed the Grammarly Black Friday deal.
Grammarly is a free writing enhancement tool. Anyone can start using Grammarly by signing on their website.
A free plan of Grammarly offers the basic feature, including critical grammar and spelling checks.
You can use Grammarly browser extension, standalone web editor, native Windows or macOS apps, or MS Office extension (Windows only).
Grammarly Premium pricing starts at $29.95 per month. You can unlock some advanced features by upgrading to Grammarly Premium.
Here are various paid plans for the Grammarly tool.
- Monthly Plan: $29.95
- Quarterly Plan: $19.98 (billed as a single quarterly payment of $59.95)
- Annual Plan: $11.66 (billed as a single payment of $139.95)
Purchasing Grammarly Premium subscription allows accessing more features.
- Advanced checks for grammar, punctuations, context, and sentence structure.
- Genre-specific writing style checks. E.g., Business writing, Academic writing
- Vocabulary enhancement suggestion to avoid repetitive use of words/phrases.
- Readability checks
- Plagiarism checker that analyses 16 billion pages to find whether you’re writing duplicate content.
Pros of Grammarly
1. More than 250 types of grammatical checks, including missing punctuation marks, missing or wrong article, inappropriate use of tense
2. Contextual vocabulary enhancement
3. Alerts for spelling mistakes, including contextual spelling errors, e.g., they are vs their vs there
4. Industry-leading plagiarism detection that automatically scans your copy against an index of 16 billion web pages
5. Smart writing style checks for better output based on the content genre
6. One-click error correction along with a beautiful online editor
7. The explanation for each error and best possible solution(s)
8. Native apps for Windows and macOS, and an add-on for MS office
Cons of Grammarly
1. Since it’s an online tool, you need an internet connection to use it.
2. MS Office addon isn’t fast as the web version
3. Sometimes, it may mislead you because it’s an automated tool
4. The monthly plan seems a little expensive.
Instead of paying monthly recurring fees, purchase an annual subscription of Grammarly Premium and save 61%.
1. What is Grammarly and how does it work?
Grammarly is a web-based writing enhancement app that ensures everything you type is easy to read, effective, and error-free. Grammarly automatically detects spelling, grammar, punctuation, word choice and writing style mistakes to make your copy more appealing to readers.
2. How much does it cost to use Grammarly?
Grammarly Premium monthly subscription costs $29.95 per month, quarterly subscription costs 19.98 per month (billed as one payment of $59.95) and an annual subscription costs $11.66 per month (billed as one payment of $139.95).
3. How do I get a discount on Grammarly Premium?
You can get up to a 61% discount by purchasing the Grammarly Premium annual subscription. Apart from that, you can get special discounts during promotional campaigns.
4. Is Grammarly worth paying for?
Grammarly is an AI-powered online writing assistant that identifies grammar and spelling mistakes, helps in vocabulary enhancement, and detects plagiarism to improve your final copy. If you’re a blogger, writer, or a busy content marketer, then Grammarly Premium is worth paying for it.
Awesome Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
- Best Black Friday Deals For Bloggers 2020 | Cyber Monday Discount Offers
- SEMrush Black Friday Deal | Cyber Monday Discount Offer
- Long Tail Pro Black Friday Deals | Cyber Monday Discount [50% OFF]
- KWFinder Black Friday Deals | Get 50% Lifetime Discount
- ConvertKit Black Friday Deals | Cyber Monday Discount Coupon
- GetResponse Black Friday Deals | 30% Off Discount Offer
- Tailwind Black Friday Deals | Get 33% Off + $15 Free Credit
- Elementor Black Friday Deal | Exclusive 25% Discount
Description: If you're looking for the best proofreading and plagiarism checker tool, then you must grab the Grammarly Black Friday Sale special 61% discount. This offer is valid for a limited time. Claim your discount before the offer ends
Offer price: 11.66
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Writing Enhancement Tools