Affiliate Disclosure: I publish various content marketing strategies, online business ideas, blogging tutorials, review articles, and discount offers on my blog. My content may contain some affiliate links for products/services I use, love, and recommend. If you take action (i.e., subscribe or make a purchase) after clicking one of my affiliate links, I’ll earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. It helps me in creating more helpful content like this.
Are you an Amazon seller searching for a tool to find winning products on Amazon, measure sales, and analyze keywords?
If so, you can’t miss out on Jungle Scout Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals 2023.
Jungle Scout offers a massive 60% discount on its annual subscription during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
In addition, you will enjoy complimentary access to Freedom Builder Bootcamp Course worth $1,499.
Don’t wait any longer and get the discount right now!
Jungle Scout Black Friday Sale: Overview
- Product Name: Jungle Scout
- Maximum Black Friday Discount: 60% off
- Jungle Scout Black Friday Promo Code: Not required
- Special Offer: Up to 60% off Jungle Scout plans + exclusive access to Jungle Scout Master Bundle worth $5589 for only $999
- Jungle Scout Black Friday Sale Start Date: Live now
- Jungle Scout Black Friday Sale End Date: 30 November 2023
- Discount Link: Grab a Jungle Scout Black Friday Deal
How to Activate Jungle Scout Black Friday Cyber Monday Deal
The company rolls out massive deals on Black Friday that you won’t find on regular days, making Jungle Scout Black Friday sale one of the most awaited offers of the year.
Furthermore, I’ll walk you through the process of redeeming the Jungle Scout promotional offer.
Step 1: Click this special discount link to visit Jungle Scout’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales page.
Step 2: Jungle Scout Black Friday deals appear on the screen. Please take a look at what features each Jungle Scout plan offers and its price.
Step 3: Select a plan based on your requirements and press the Buy Now button.
Don’t forget to sign up for an annual subscription to receive a maximum discount, i.e., 60% off.
Step 4: The signup page will appear. Create a Jungle Scout account with your business email and strong password.
Step 5: After you have created your account, you will be redirected to the checkout page. Your order summary will appear at the top of the page.
Step 6: Provide your credit card information and billing address.
Step 7: Finish your order by making a payment.
Jungle Scout Black Friday Sale: Pricing Plans
Jungle Scout offers three pricing options: Basic, Suite, Professional, and an exclusive Master Bundle subscription.
With the annual subscription, you can save up to 60% off Jungle Scout plans.
Below I have explained each Jungle Scout plan in detail.
1. Jungle Scout Basic
The plan costs $49 per month. However, if you sign up for a yearly subscription, you get a 41% discount, bringing the monthly fee down to $29.
This way, the annual subscription saves you $240 in total.
This plan includes the following benefits:
- Single-user license
- Organize and compare up to 20 products (monthly) via the Product Tracker
- Up to 500 sales estimates (monthly) via Amazon Sales Estimator
- One month of historical keyword data
- One month of product tracking data
- Up to 100 listing quality and optimization insights (monthly) via Listing Grader
- Access to Opportunity Finder, Product Database, Keyword Scout, and Supplier Database with three searches/day
- Browser extension
2. Jungle Scout Suite
The Jungle Scout Suite plan costs $69 per month. However, if you subscribe yearly, you get a 29% discount, dropping the monthly fee to $49. This way, an annual subscription saves you $240 in total.
This plan includes the following benefits:
- All Jungle Scout Basic plan features, plus
- A single-user license (an additional seat costs $459/year)
- Organize and compare up to 150 products per month via the Product Tracker
- Up to 1000 sales estimates per month via Amazon Sales Estimator
- One year of historical keyword data
- Three months of product tracking data
- Up to 200 listing quality and optimization insights per month via Listing Grader
- Rank tracker (up to 3500 keywords)
- Listing builder
- Inventory manager
- Alerts (custom notifications when prices, hijacks, or buy boxes change)
- Promotions (incorporate coupons and offers into your launch to boost sales)
- Supplier tracker
Special Jungle Scout Black Friday Deal:
If you’re planning to buy Jungle Scout’s Suite plan, we have an exclusive discount for new customers. You can opt for the Jungle Scout Suite annual subscription at just $449 instead of $589.
3. Jungle Scout Professional
The Jungle Scout Professional plan costs $129 per month. However, a yearly subscription saves 55%, reducing the monthly fee to $84. It will save you a whopping $549 every year.
This plan includes the following benefits:
- All Jungle Scout Suite plan features, plus
- 6-user license (an additional seat costs $459/year)
- Organize and compare up to 1000 products per month via the Product Tracker
- Up to 1500 sales estimates per month via Amazon Sales Estimator
- Two years of historical keyword data
- Six months of product tracking data
- Up to 500 listing quality and optimization insights per month via Listing Grader
- Rank tracker (up to 5000 keywords)
Special Jungle Scout Black Friday Deal:
If you’re planning to buy Jungle Scout’s Professional plan, we have an exclusive discount for new customers. You can purchase an annual Jungle Scout Professional subscription for $649 instead of $999.
4. Jungle Scout Master Bundle
In addition to the standard pricing plans, the Jungle Scout offers a special Master Bundle package worth $5589 for only $999.
It includes all Jungle Scout Professional plan benefits and the new Freedom Builder Bootcamp Course.
You’ll also get instant access to some exclusive bonuses listed below:
- Freedom Builder Bootcamp: 2 Seats
- How To Sell on Amazon 2023 PDF
- Getting Started Checklist
- Month-by-Month Seller Guide
Top Jungle Scout Features
With a wide range of features, Jungle Scout is an all-in-one solution for Amazon sellers.
I have outlined some key features below that an Amazon seller will find helpful.
1. Product Tracker
A good Amazon seller keeps track of how their group of products performs over time.
It monitors Amazon sales for profitable opportunities and formulates a winning strategy.
With Jungle Scout, you can closely track the average sales, revenue, and Best Seller rank of products or groups of products.
Additionally, you can group similar products to view metrics on a clean interface.
Drag and drop functionalities allow you to rearrange products within a group and customize columns to view specific data.
A handy export option in Jungle Scout facilitates your product research even more efficiently.
2. Opportunity Finder
Opportunity Finder lets you discover opportunities on the fly by searching for keywords high in demand and low in competition.
It will skip your tedious manual research and help you to find a profitable product niche.
Additionally, it gives you a comprehensive overview of the evolution of a particular keyword.
To evaluate the market viability of products, you can view historical sales figures, average prices, search volumes, seasonal trends, and supplier details.
3. Product Database
Thorough market research or an evaluation of competitors is essential to selling products on Amazon.
With Jungle Scout’s extensive database, you can get accurate information about sales velocity, revenue, product trends, and market movements.
It is a searchable catalog of 475 million products directly pulled from Amazon.
A product database helps you discover promising opportunities, such as competitive products with low ratings and underperforming listings.
4. Inventory Manager
As a result of Jungle Scout Inventory Manager’s easy-to-use, on-demand AI, you can extract accurate operational data that can boost your long-term profit.
The tool can accurately estimate how much stock you need to order and when you should order it to boost Amazon sales and avoid stockouts.
Inventory Manager’s demand forecasting technology enables you to analyze critical inventory-level metrics such as revenue, cost, profit, and average daily sales.
5. Keyword Scout
The Keyword Scout provides instant insight into your competitors’ keyword strategies and high-converting keywords for your listing.
It allows sellers to research what customers are looking for.
Using keyword scout, you can find quality keywords and reverse-search competing ASINs for organic and sponsored keyword rankings.
In addition, the tool provides historical search volume, along with keyword performance for up to two years and monthly & quarterly trends.
6. Rank Tracker
With Jungle Scout’s rank tracker tool, you can monitor your keyword rankings and see the ranking history of multiple keywords simultaneously on one graph.
Furthermore, you can reverse-search your competitors’ ASINs to find their high-traffic keywords and track their influence.
7. Sales Analytics
Using Sales Analytics, you can track your Amazon sales data in real-time, allowing you to focus on profit-building and cost-saving tactics.
The tool provides a quick overview of the number of units sold, the net margin, the ROI, and the revenue.
Comparing sales over time with custom date ranges will help you understand how promotions, refunds, and other factors affect your bottom line.
Finally, the profit and loss statement presents a comprehensive picture of your company’s finances.
Jungle Scout Pros and Cons
Before you purchase Jungle Scout Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, please read the pros and cons.
Jungle Scout Pros
- Provides a comprehensive set of features for competitive and market intelligence
- Allows quick access to sales and revenue data for Amazon products
- Analyzes trends by tracking product performance
- Provides an Opportunity Score for the niche you’re exploring
- Discovers cool product ideas quickly and easily
- Finds the most profitable and impactful keywords
- Saves you time by predicting future product demand
- An in-depth analysis of historical search volumes for keywords
- Monitors your competitors and avoids hijackers
- Ensures that your chosen keywords appear in the organic search results for the product
- Tracks profits and manage Amazon finances easily
- A massive 60% off during the Jungle Scout Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales
Jungle Scout Cons:
- No free trial.
- With thousands of products to manage, inventory management gets a little complicated.
Jungle Scout Black Friday Deals: FAQs
Please go through the FAQs below to learn more about Jungle Scout’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, applicable discounts, the onboarding process, and the company’s refund policy.
1. What is Jungle Scout?
The Jungle Scout platform is a complete solution for Amazon sellers. It helps you with niche research, product discovery, inventory management, and customer feedback on Amazon. Besides its advanced features, the software has an accurate database to find the best niche and products to sell on Amazon.
2. What is the Jungle Scout Black Friday deal?
With Jungle Scout Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, you can save up to 60%. The sale provides exclusive Jungle Scout Master bundle access for just $999 instead of $5589, i.e., a staggering 83% off.
3. When is the Jungle Scout Black Friday sale?
Jungle Scout Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are live. Please click this unique link to visit the Black Friday campaign’s landing page and receive an instant discount of up to 83%.
4. Does Jungle Scout offers a free trial?
Unfortunately, Jungle Scout offers no free trial. However, with its 7-day money-back guarantee, you can try the software risk-free for a week.
5. How can I register for Jungle Scout?
Whether you’re a new or established seller, Jungle Scout allows you to register. Visit Jungle Scout’s official website, choose a suitable plan, create a new account and follow the checkout process to register yourself on the Jungle Scout platform.
6. How accurate is Jungle Scout?
Jungle Scout uses AccuSales, an estimation algorithm under constant improvement by a team of data scientists. As a result of Jungle Scout’s vast array of data points, estimates are as accurate as possible, but no online sales data tool can guarantee 100% accuracy.
7. Does Jungle Scout work only for Amazon?
Yes, Jungle Scout provides Amazon FBA sellers with tools specifically designed for their needs.
Jungle Scout Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale: Conclusion
Achieving success on Amazon requires an accurate tool for finding the best-selling product niches with excellent selling potential and managing your inventory. Luckily, Jungle Scout is here to help.
Jungle Scout’s extensive database allows you to research winning products.
The platform provides accurate and up-to-date information on products, suppliers, and competitors.
Additionally, it offers a variety of tools to assist users in choosing products, setting prices, and planning marketing campaigns.
Overall, Jungle Scout is a valuable tool for anyone planning to start or expand an e-commerce business.
Check out Jungle Scout’s holiday sale if you’re interested in getting this tool.
An impressive 60% discount makes the Jungle Scout Black Friday deals even more attractive.
Hurry up! You only have a few days to take advantage of the exclusive promotions, so don’t miss out.
Best SEO Black Friday Deals
- Surfer SEO Black Friday Deals: Up to 42% Instant Discounts
- Frase Black Friday Deals: An Exclusive 60% Discount
- Long Tail Pro Black Friday Deals: An Exclusive 85% Discount + 60% OFF All Annual Subscriptions
- Tailwind Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals: Up to 75% Discount
- KWFinder Black Friday Deals: Get Up to 60% Instant Discount on Mangools Annual Subscription
- Semrush Black Friday Cyber Monday Deal: Save $960 OFF
Jungle Scout Black Friday Sale
Name: Jungle Scout
Description: Jungle Scout's comprehensive toolkit and learning resources transform your Amazon selling experience. With the software, you can focus on growing your business instead of managing it. Check out the Jungle Scout Black Friday deals if you're interested in purchasing the subscription. The product is currently on sale for 60% off. So grab your Jungle Scout deal before it expires.
Offer price: 999
Operating System: Linux
Application Category: Market Research Tool
Author: Ankit Main
Ease of Use
User Review( votes)