Why Advertise with Us?
Since you’ve visited our advertisement page, you’re probably thinking of improving your brand awareness, lead generation, and ultimately sales.
Am I right?
Online businesses used to buy ad spaces, sponsored posts, or backlinks based on the numbers, including the monthly traffic, domain authority (DA), page authority (PA), and social media counts.
It’s easy to get into such traps because blogs or networks selling similar services know how to manipulate data using automated bots or scripts.
It’s not difficult to get millions of visitors per month, but how many of them will convert to leads or sales matters a lot.
We are transparent about our services and definitely don’t receive millions of fake traffic per month.
However, we believe the value offered is the value received and work to return the most of your investment.
Want to advertise with us?
See the available options below.
1. Product Reviews
Being content marketing specialists, we know how to write and promote product reviews that actually convert.
We share our honest opinions about the product and create how-to guides and tutorials to use the particular product effectively.
We mention branded keywords in the product review post to get high-quality organic traffic and even link to your blog or sales page.
- Product Review Copy
- Images/Logo (and publishing right to use them in our blog posts)
- Sales page URL
What will you get?
- A comprehensive review post with a maximum of 2 backlinks (with rel=”nofollow/sponsored” link attribute). Because we honor Google Search Guidelines, if you have a valuable blog post, we may consider adding dofollow links too).
- Image/infographics design
- Exposure to 6000+ own followers and 300K+ external audience
- Mention in our weekly Newsletter
Remember, we charge $499 for each review post published on our blog.
Product Review Example: WPX Hosting Review
2. Display Ads
We also offer a wide variety of display ads, as listed below.
*All ads are sold for 30 days.
3. Sponsored Posts
Unlike the review article that revolves around a particular product or service, the sponsored post can be written on any topic relevant to this blog, including but not limited to marketing, sales, business automation, and entrepreneurship.
It’s about the brand, not just a product or service.
Since businesses know themselves better, we request them to write and send us the article. We may edit or reformat the draft to match our blog style.
Else, we write a highly engaging article that instantly increases the value of your brand in the reader’s mind.
Remember, we are not selling the keyword-rich links but the engaged readership that may buy your product.
We charge $299-$499 per sponsored post, depending on the topic, the brand value, and who writes the post (business or publisher).
To insert your web page link in one of our existing blog posts, we charge $299 per link. (Only niche-relevant links are permitted).
What is the Process for Advertising on Our Platform?
- Mention the preferred advertisement option of the above three as your subject line and send us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will need the necessary details, including the advertiser’s name, contact info, website URL, and product.
- We take 100% payment in advance for all advertisements.
- Email communication regarding the content, including the information you want to include, the headline, and the content structure.
- Once you confirm all details, we will start writing a post or adding a display banner to our website. Remember, no refunds will be processed after that.
- Depending on our content schedule, the article will be published in 5-12 days because we put a lot of time and effort into research and content formation. Display banners will be live within a single business day.
- You should not repurpose the articles without our permission. Otherwise, the post will be removed without any prior notice and no refunds will be issued.
We accept payments only via PayPal for international clients. You can pay using the following link.
Domestic clients can request the payment info in the inquiry email.